K-lytics has been monitoring the mystery, thriller, suspense, and crime fiction categories on Kindle for five years now.
While many traditional publishers compete for this lucrative book market segment, they see a lot of smaller dcategories and niche markets available to indie authors.
Here are three exciting facts from looking at the data right now:
- Mystery, Thriller & Suspense (MTS) has seen a 5-year upward trend on Kindle
MTS holds on to its position of the second highest-selling Amazon bestseller list.
- All—yes, all— of the sub-categories in the main MTS category showed up in the “green zone” of attractive markets on the K-lytics Book Strategy Map. 100% – Wow!
K-LYTICS announce the release of the latest K-lytics Mystery & Thriller genre AUGUST report.
- The report also includes Level 4 and Level 5 sub-categories. In total, it examines 137 Amazon Kindle categories.
- If you intend to do any kind of book project with elements of mystery, crime, thriller or suspense, this report is for you.
- Find out about trends, sales development, book supply, best categories, covers, top authors, publishers, keywords, price points, and more. The seminar comes with two reports and an explanatory video.