I’m delighted to announce that we now have our three prize winners!
They are: DRUMROLL!
GRAND PRIZE WINNER: Barbara L Waloven
1ST RUNNER-UP: Richard Cameron
2ND RUNNER-UP: Bambi Rathman
What a nice way to enter Independence Day weekend!
The Grand Prize Winner wins:
- A copy of all of my books on Kindle:
- That’s all 18 Rafferty & Llewellyn Mysteries
- 2 Casey & Catt Mysteries
- 1 Romantic Suspense
- 1 Bio Historical Novel
- Two Clean Romances
- As well as my Short Stories
- How to Format Your Novel for Amazon’s Kindle: Easy-Peasy Formatting Kindle Edition
- Lovers’ Life Guide: Palmistry for Lovers
- Writers’ Woes: How to Avoid Then and Get it RIGHT Next Time (written under the pen-name of Gennifer Dooley-Hart).
- I’ll even throw in my spoof for forlorn lovers! Relationship Counselling for the Lovelorn, written as Professor I M Osolohmio . This was an entry into Joe Konrath’s fellow writers’ challenge to write, edit, get a cover for, and publish a book in eight hours.
- This is no longer on Kindle, as I took it down pretty soon after I scraped through. But I can soon put it back up.
The First runner-up wins:
- £50.00 / $50.00
- A copy of all of my books on Kindle: (as above)
The Second runner-up wins:
- A copy of my last three Rafferty novels (Game of Bones (#18), The Spanish Connection (#17), and Asking For It (#16),
- A copy of all my other non-Rafferty books.
Congratulations to the three lucky winners. Commiserations to the losers.
Can the winners please contact me to let me know their preferred email address to receive their prizes?