Why writers do what we do, admirablly expressed by Bill C Castengera on amwritingworkshop.
Share this: Pinterest
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- THIRD RAFFERTY & LLEWELLYN BUNDLE BOOKS 9 – 12 From an enclosed convent, via a stashed suspect brother, loan...
- So you want to be a writer? II Following on from my previous posting on this subject; let’s...
- PUBLISHED AT LAST! All the Lonely People, Rafferty & LLewellyn #12 Finally got over the last hurdles with this book and...
- UPDATE: Slight Delay on the publication of All the Lonely People, Rafferty and Llewellyn series COMING IMMINENTLY! BUT NOT, UNFORTUNATELY, QUITE AS IMMINENTLY AS I...
I'm a British crime author. If you like Procedurals that are quirky and kind of Cozy, you'll like mine. A Little Laughter. A Little Mayhem. A Little MURDER. . . Detective Inspector Joe Rafferty comes from a clan who think -- if they MUST have a copper in the family -- he might at least have the decency to be a BENT one. The Rafferty & Llewellyn British Mystery Series: Dead Before Morning #1 Down Among the Dead Men #2 Death Line #3 The Hanging Tree #4 Absolute Poison #5 Dying For You #6 Bad Blood #7 Love Lies Bleeding #8 Blood on the Bones #9 A Thrust to the Vitals #10 Death Dues #11 All the Lonely People #12 Death Dance #13 Deadly Reunion #14 Kith & Kill #15 Asking For It #16 The Spanish Connection #17 Game of Bones #18 The Casey & Catt British Mystery Series Up in Flames #1 A Killing Karma #2 Biographical Historical Fiction and more. Check out my books: https://.geraldineevansbooks.com View all posts by geraldine