Excellent marketing advice from thestoryreadingapeblog.
Get those linking fingers clicking way more often!
Here’s the link to the post: http://thestoryreadingapeblog.com/2014/07/07/what-happens-next/comment-page-1/#comment-15121
Share this: Pinterest
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Where did that saying come from? Fascinating information about how sayings originate. I love this kind...
- INTERVIEW WITH CHRIS VERSTRATE Here’s the latest post on my Blog Tour. The Blog...
- Indie Author Coat of Arms! Now we’re legit! Thanks to Christine Plouvier who designed it,...
- My #Book #Marketing Secret by #Indie #Author Nicholas Rossis Remember that friend you decided not to keep in touch...
I'm a British crime author. If you like Procedurals that are quirky and kind of Cozy, you'll like mine. A Little Laughter. A Little Mayhem. A Little MURDER. . . Detective Inspector Joe Rafferty comes from a clan who think -- if they MUST have a copper in the family -- he might at least have the decency to be a BENT one. The Rafferty & Llewellyn British Mystery Series: Dead Before Morning #1 Down Among the Dead Men #2 Death Line #3 The Hanging Tree #4 Absolute Poison #5 Dying For You #6 Bad Blood #7 Love Lies Bleeding #8 Blood on the Bones #9 A Thrust to the Vitals #10 Death Dues #11 All the Lonely People #12 Death Dance #13 Deadly Reunion #14 Kith & Kill #15 Asking For It #16 The Spanish Connection #17 Game of Bones #18 The Casey & Catt British Mystery Series Up in Flames #1 A Killing Karma #2 Biographical Historical Fiction and more. Check out my books: https://.geraldineevansbooks.com View all posts by geraldine