Pleas from thestoryreadingapeblog to review that book.
It needn’t take long. A few lines is fine. Try to play nice.
Hey, we;’re impoverished authors (they got that right!). We all need every bit of help we can get.
Share this: Pinterest
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Indie Author Coat of Arms! Now we’re legit! Thanks to Christine Plouvier who designed it,...
- Lisa Haselton’s Reviews and Interviews: Interview and blog stop with crime author Geraldin… Here’s an interview I did with Lisa Haselton on my...
- My #Book #Marketing Secret by #Indie #Author Nicholas Rossis Remember that friend you decided not to keep in touch...
- Here’s a few of the latest interviews of me, plus a couple of excellent reviews. This in a video interview I did for The Lit...
I'm a British crime author. If you like Procedurals that are quirky and kind of Cozy, you'll like mine. A Little Laughter. A Little Mayhem. A Little MURDER. . . Detective Inspector Joe Rafferty comes from a clan who think -- if they MUST have a copper in the family -- he might at least have the decency to be a BENT one. The Rafferty & Llewellyn British Mystery Series: Dead Before Morning #1 Down Among the Dead Men #2 Death Line #3 The Hanging Tree #4 Absolute Poison #5 Dying For You #6 Bad Blood #7 Love Lies Bleeding #8 Blood on the Bones #9 A Thrust to the Vitals #10 Death Dues #11 All the Lonely People #12 Death Dance #13 Deadly Reunion #14 Kith & Kill #15 Asking For It #16 The Spanish Connection #17 Game of Bones #18 The Casey & Catt British Mystery Series Up in Flames #1 A Killing Karma #2 Biographical Historical Fiction and more. Check out my books: https://.geraldineevansbooks.com View all posts by geraldine