Pressed from jo robinson’s blog.
Be kind to the writer in your family. If you aren’t, they might bite!
Share this: Pinterest
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- To ‘e’ or not to ‘e’ – The Writing Life To ‘e’ or not to ‘e’ – The Writing Life...
- WRITING COURSES AT THE WATERMILL AT POSARA TUSCANY ITALY Just back from a wonderful writing holiday with Lois and...
- 10 Free Online Resources to Improve Your Writing Reblogged on geraldineevansbooks.com with the comment: Wish I’d had access...
- Writing: Patterns and Change – Guest Post… Returned to my worpress.com site from self-hosting (don’t ask!). Not...
I'm a British crime author. If you like Procedurals that are quirky and kind of Cozy, you'll like mine. A Little Laughter. A Little Mayhem. A Little MURDER. . . Detective Inspector Joe Rafferty comes from a clan who think -- if they MUST have a copper in the family -- he might at least have the decency to be a BENT one. The Rafferty & Llewellyn cozy mystery series: Dead Before Morning #1 Down Among the Dead Men #2 Death Line #3 The Hanging Tree #4 Absolute Poison #5 Dying For You #6 Bad Blood #7 Love Lies Bleeding #8 Blood on the Bones #9 A Thrust to the Vitals #10 Death Dues #11 All the Lonely People #12 Death Dance #13 Deadly Reunion #14 Kith & Kill #15 Asking For It #16 The Spanish Connection #17 Game of Bones #18 Plus The Casey & Catt mystery series Up in Flames #1 A Killing Karma #2 Biographical Historical Fiction and more. Check out my books: http://.geraldineevansbooks.com View all posts by geraldine