Read Kristen Lamb’s blog post on what NOT to do on social media.
AUTHORS: This means YOU! And yes, I confess I’ve been guilty of one or two of them. But, no more. Do unto others how you would be done unto and all that.
Share this: Pinterest
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- A visit with Geraldine Evans, author of A Thrust To The Vitals I was interviewed by the lovely Kate Eileen Shannon on...
- The Author Exploitation Business Authors Beware! Please read this post by David Gaughran, an...
- Review: Social Insecurity by Kate Eileen Shannon If you enjoy cozies, then this one should hit the...
- Why Is The Media Ignoring Author Exploitation By Publishers? AUTHORS BEWARE! With so many sharks circling in the writers’...
I'm a British crime author. If you like Procedurals that are quirky and kind of Cozy, you'll like mine. A Little Laughter. A Little Mayhem. A Little MURDER. . . Detective Inspector Joe Rafferty comes from a clan who think -- if they MUST have a copper in the family -- he might at least have the decency to be a BENT one. The Rafferty & Llewellyn British Mystery Series: Dead Before Morning #1 Down Among the Dead Men #2 Death Line #3 The Hanging Tree #4 Absolute Poison #5 Dying For You #6 Bad Blood #7 Love Lies Bleeding #8 Blood on the Bones #9 A Thrust to the Vitals #10 Death Dues #11 All the Lonely People #12 Death Dance #13 Deadly Reunion #14 Kith & Kill #15 Asking For It #16 The Spanish Connection #17 Game of Bones #18 The Casey & Catt British Mystery Series Up in Flames #1 A Killing Karma #2 Biographical Historical Fiction and more. Check out my books: https://.geraldineevansbooks.com View all posts by geraldine