I understand the cover art is still undecided.
Share this: Pinterest
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- MORE STOPS ON MY BLOG TOUR Ten Tips for Writers with host Nancy J Cohenhttp://nancyjcohen.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/tips-for-writers/ Third...
- REVIEWS: FREYA’S CHILD AND TIME TELLS REVIEWS As she has been waiting the longest – sorry...
- REVIEW OF SUBTRACTION BY ANDREW PETERS An Engaging Chandleresque Romp Through Sleazy Street. Our hero, Professor...
I'm a British crime author. If you like Procedurals that are quirky and kind of Cozy, you'll like mine. A Little Laughter. A Little Mayhem. A Little MURDER. . . Detective Inspector Joe Rafferty comes from a clan who think -- if they MUST have a copper in the family -- he might at least have the decency to be a BENT one. The Rafferty & Llewellyn cozy mystery series: Dead Before Morning #1 Down Among the Dead Men #2 Death Line #3 The Hanging Tree #4 Absolute Poison #5 Dying For You #6 Bad Blood #7 Love Lies Bleeding #8 Blood on the Bones #9 A Thrust to the Vitals #10 Death Dues #11 All the Lonely People #12 Death Dance #13 Deadly Reunion #14 Kith & Kill #15 Asking For It #16 The Spanish Connection #17 Game of Bones #18 Plus The Casey & Catt mystery series Up in Flames #1 A Killing Karma #2 Biographical Historical Fiction and more. Check out my books: http://.geraldineevansbooks.com View all posts by geraldine